Skip to main content

How Rollerdrome’s composer created the sound of 2030

Roll7’s upcoming skater-shooter, Rollerdrome, is our first to feature a fully original soundtrack, featuring dark retro-futuristic synth beats by the incredible Electric Dragon. I spoke to Ian, the artist behind Electric Dragon, to discuss the process of working on the project and creating this all-new album. Jemima Tyssen Smith: Hello Ian! I had the pleasure […]
http://dlvr.it/SVy8vT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Deals: The Last of Us Part I, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, GoPro Hero 11

Here are the best deals for December 31, 2023. http://dlvr.it/T0pccf

Some of the Most Popular Fallout 4 Mods Downgrade the Game to Skip the Next-Gen Update

Fallout 4’s next-gen update suffered a troubled launch, but it was PC players of Bethesda’s post-apocalyptic role-playing game that endured the most issues. Now, some of the most popular mods for Fallout 4 let players “downgrade” the game to a pre-patch point. http://dlvr.it/T6GsWg

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader’s Combat Promises To Be a Strategy Masterclass

Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader may be an RPG, but it has a deep, tactical combat system that could be a strategy masterclass. http://dlvr.it/SXpRj3